ACA Enrollment Reminder
MOQC would like to remind all Michiganders that Open Enrollment for 2023 health insurance runs from November 1, 2022, through January 15, 2023. Open Enrollment gives Michiganders the chance to take advantage of newly extended tax subsidies that can help make insurance more affordable. During 2022, approximately 85% of enrolled Michiganders qualified for a subsidy.
During this year’s Open Enrollment period, Michiganders will have more than 300 health plans to choose from, giving them more flexibility in the coverage they need to protect their health and the health of their families.
Please find a local agent who can help: https://localhelp.healthcare.gov/
Website Scavenger Hunt
Before the Fall Regional Meetings, an online scavenger hunt was included as part of the registration email. Thank you to those who participated while also learning more about the resources we offer. Keep an eye out for a small gift coming your way.
- Jennifer Griggs, MD, MPH, FACP, FASCO, Program Director
- Chris Friese, PhD, RN, Director, Patient-Reported Outcomes
- Emily Mackler, PharmD, BCOP, Director, POEM
- Shitanshu Uppal, MD, Director, Gyn-Oncology Initiatives
- Keli DeVries, LMSW, Program Manager
- Vanessa Aron, BA, RYT, Senior Project Manager
- Heather Behring, BSN, Clinical Data Abstractor
- Dave Bolen, BA Administrative Specialist
- Ashley Bowen, MS, RD, Senior Project Manager
- Kleanthe Kolizeras, BS, Clinical Data Abstractor
- Manlan Liu, MS, Data Manager
- Cindy Michalek, BBA, Clinical Information Analyst
- Ermili Potka, BS, RT(T), Clinical Data Abstractor
- Beth Rizzo, MPH, Clinical Research Project Manager
- Heather Rombach, RHIT, CTR, Clinical Data Abstractor
- Mariem Ruiz Martinez, MBA, Senior Project Manager
- Natalia Simon, MA, MBA, Senior Project Manager
- Deborah Turner-Smith, BS, Clinical Data Abstractor
- Robin Voisine, BS, Social Work Intern
- Shayna Weiner, MPH, Project Manager
- Shawn Winsted, RT(R)(M), Clinical Data Abstractor
Med Onc Locations
Gyn Onc Locations
Support for the Michigan Oncology Quality Consortium is provided by Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Michigan (BCBSM) as part of the BCBSM Value Partnerships program. BCBSM’s Value Partnerships program provides clinical and executive support for all CQI programs. Although Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and MOQC work collaboratively, the opinions, beliefs and viewpoints expressed by the author do not necessarily reflect the opinions, beliefs and viewpoints of BCBSM or any of its employees.