- Clinician Report of Oral Oncolytic Symptoms and Adherence Obtained via a Patient-Reported Outcome Measure (PROM)
- Clinician Perspectives on Electronic Health Records, Communication, and Patient Safety Across Diverse Medical Oncology Practice
- Implementation of a regional structure across an oncology initiative and the impact on physician engagement
- Implementing a method for evaluating patient-reported outcomes associated with oral oncolytic therapy.
- The relationship between patient activation, confidence to self-manage side effects, and adherence to oral oncolytics: a pilot study with Michigan oncology practices.
- Improving oral oncolytic patient self-management.
- Administration of oral chemotherapy: results from three rounds of the quality oncology practice initiative.
- Michigan oncology practices showed varying adherence rates to practice guidelines, but quality interventions improved care.
MOQC in the News
- Oncology Collaborative focuses on Ovarian Cancer