Claiming CE Credits
Office of Continuing Medical Education and Lifelong Learning
In order to claim CME credits on the MiCME platform, you need to have an account.
Creating an Account
- Go to https://ww2.highmarksce.com/micme/
- Click the ‘Create a MiCME Account’ tile at the bottom of the screen.
- Under New User? click ‘Create a MiCME Account’.
- Enter the Profile Information questions, confirm consent, and click ‘Create a MiCME Account’.
- Enter your password and complete your profile. Your MiCME account is created and you can now claim CME credits.
Steps to Claim Credits and Print a Certificate
- Once your MiCME account has been created (see instructions above), click on your Dashboard.
- Click on Claim Credits and View Certificates and then Search for Other Activities.
- Type in the name of your meeting.
- Under Action, click on Claim then click on Add Credit.
- Enter the number of credits you are claiming and click the “I Attest” button.
- Complete the evaluation form to provide feedback on the activity.
- Click the Submit button.
- Scroll down to the Awarded Credits section to view or print your certificate.
(note: if you are claiming Social Work credit, a Social Work specific certificate will be sent to you via email)
If you already have a MiCME account, you can also use the QR code provided by the event coordinators to claim CME credits for the meeting.