- Implementing a method for evaluating patient-reported outcomes associated with oral oncolytic therapy.
- The relationship between patient activation, confidence to self-manage side effects, and adherence to oral oncolytics: a pilot study with Michigan oncology practices.
- Improving oral oncolytic patient self-management.
- Administration of oral chemotherapy: results from three rounds of the quality oncology practice initiative.
- Michigan oncology practices showed varying adherence rates to practice guidelines, but quality interventions improved care.
In the News
- Making a Connection: Staying in Touch for Better Anticancer Drug Adherence.
- Oral Anticancer Agents Require Multidisciplinary Approach. Clinical Oncology News – Post date: May 12, 2016
- ASCO Throws Down Gauntlet; Pharms Respond. Pharmacy Practice News – Post date: May 10, 2016
- Implementing a Method for Evaluating Patient-Reported Outcomes Associated With Oral Oncolytic Therapy. – PubMed – NCBI