- Targets care interventions for physician and team with patient and caregiver
- Increases survival compared with usual care when PROs are integrated into routine care of patients with metastatic cancer (Basch, 2017)
- Meets outcome measure & performance improvement requirements for Medicare’s Merit Based Incentive Payment (MIPS) program
- Provides trended practice and physician data to focus quality improvement and investment strategies on evidence-based programs to improve symptom management
- A MOQC practice with a current participation agreement
- Demonstrates a consistent submission history of data to ASCO-QOPI as a MOQC practice
- Provides care to Michigan adults (age 18 years and older) with a diagnosis of cancer
- Leadership and active involvement by physician with plan/do/check/act cycle of improvement
- Ability to use pre-set materials that can be adapted to practice
- Passion for improving care in this population
- To improve the care of patients receiving chemotherapy for curative intent (effective July, 2019) through the use of PRO data.
- The patients who are experiencing breast, non small cell lung cancer, or colon cancer will be asked to participate in PRO surveys at participating practices.
- Health related quality of life
Health Related Quality of Life Survey
Notes on the three surveys
If you are interested in participating in MOQC’s PROMOnc program, please contact:
E-mail Shayna Weiner, Project Coordinator, or call (734) 232-0043.