Is this a mandatory meeting?
Yes, one medical oncology physician and one practice manager from each practice must attend this Regional Meeting to meet the participation requirements required by the Consortium. This is one of participation requirements that positions the practice to receive its annual CQI (MOQC) Value-based Payment (VBP) from BCBSM. Other members of the practice, including clinical team leaders and administrators are strongly encouraged to attend. Mid-level providers are welcomed but their attendance cannot be substituted for physicians’ attendance.
Who else can attend the Regional Meeting?
All members of practice teams who are interested in quality improvement are welcome and encouraged to attend.
How can I contact MOQC with any questions?
You can reach MOQC at firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 734-232-0043.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No, you do not need to bring your ticket to the event.
- Understand quality measures related to end of life.
- Define a complete family history and implement strategies to improve collection and documentation of a complete family history.
- Integrate relevant content to provide cost-effective healthcare that does not compromise care quality.
- Integrate relevant content to ensure multi-specialty/multidisciplinary coordination of care.
- Explain how quality measures are collected and identify solutions to improve integrity of data.
- Collect cancer family history for 1st and 2nd degree relatives as well as age of diagnosis for all new cancer patients
- Follow guidelines for prescribing antiemetics for patients receiving chemotherapy
- Initiate discussions about hospice with patients