*NOTE: This event is for MOQC Participants ONLY and is not open to industry, vendors or the public.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please email us at: email@example.com or call: 734-232-0043
Is it ok if the name on my ticket / registration doesn’t match the person who attends?
If you will not be attending we ask that you change the name on your ticket / registration. You can do this by contacting the MOQC team and we will be happy to update the the ticket profile with the new attendee’s information. You can contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 734-232-0043.
How do I receive the physician participation credit for this medical oncology meeting?
You must complete the CME questions for each section of the meeting plus the 4 BCBSM evaluation questions to receive the physician participation credit for the meeting.
- Utilize learned gynecologic oncology quality measures
- Integrate relevant content to provide cost-effective healthcare that does not compromise care quality
- Integrate relevant content to ensure multi-specialty/multi-disciplinary coordination of care
- Analyze and implement experience and improve practice
- Decreasing opioid prescriptions based on inpatient and historical usage
- Adjusting the start date of chemotherapy for patients who have had debulking surgery for ovarian cancer to guidelines
- Identify and develop criteria to investigate future gaps centered around health disparities
The University of Michigan Medical School is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Michigan Medical School designates this enduring material for a maximum of XX AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.