MOQC invites you to the biannual meeting of the Gynecology Oncology group. During this meeting, MOQC gynecologic oncologists and practice staff will review performance data, discuss changes in care strategies, and share best practices for improving outcomes.
Please send this invitation to any member of your practice, such as your manager, nurse, physician assistant or nurse practitioner. Any member of your team is welcome to attend this meeting. There is no charge for attendance.
Ann Arbor, MI
*NOTE: This event is for MOQC Participants ONLY and is not open to industry, vendors or the public.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please email us at: email@example.com or call: 734-232-0043
Is it ok if the name on my ticket / registration doesn’t match the person who attends?
If you will not be attending we ask that you change the name on your ticket / registration. You can do this by contacting the MOQC team and we will be happy to update the the ticket profile with the new attendee’s information. You can contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 734-232-0043.
How do I receive the physician participation credit for this medical oncology meeting?
You must complete the CME questions for each section of the meeting plus the 4 BCBSM evaluation questions to receive the physician participation credit for the meeting.
- Utilize learned gynecologic oncology quality measures.
- Integrate relevant content to provide cost-effective healthcare that does not compromise care quality.
- Integrate relevant content to ensure multi-specialty/multi-disciplinary coordination of care.
- Analyze and implement experience and improve practice.
Anticipated Outcomes of Meeting:
- Improve metrics to meet QOPI measure requirements
- Refer to the guidelines in order to achieve better quality of cancer care delivery
- Improve surgical outcomes
- Improve ovarian cancer patient education and access